Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood forest.
01-27-2015, 10:55 AM
Blood forest.
Hi I'm new to this forum so be nice Watchmen02.
I recently got the Blood forest expansion, and had a few questions.

The cliff face has the red line that you need the climbing rope for in certain scenarios, however it does not go to the edge of the board? So is there an option for hero or zombie to just walk around the line as if there was just a hill? Or is it just impassable without rope and the Zombie players can't get up at all.

And If a hero is in a forest space and a zombie in a forest space adjacent to the hero. Is line of sight affected. I know you cant shoot through the forest if you are outside, but what if you both are in forest spaces?

Apologies if these re very basic questions but I have only played it once and just want to clarify.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Blood forest.
You CAN walk around the cliff face. The red line is stopped intentionally to allow this. And it can be a trap location.

You CAN shoot from one forest space into an adjacent forest space, and even into one that is not adjacent as long as you have line of sight and range. Both conditions of the rulebook are being met - that is, you can shoot out of a forest space and you can shoot into a forest space, just not completely through one.

Enjoy!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
01-27-2015, 11:39 AM
That's great thanks, but in the one blood forest scenario where the scenario item needed is a climbing rope, do you have to get it and scale the mountain then, I assume you do and can't just walk around In that particular case?

Thanks for replying so fast.
01-27-2015, 11:46 AM
You don't have to get it, it just means it's a scenario search item so if you get a card that lets you pick one it makes it easier.
01-27-2015, 12:11 PM
That's great. Will have another go tonight. Thanks