Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Borderlands 2
10-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Borderlands 2
So f***ing excited about Borderlands 2! Who's with me!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2011, 08:33 PM
RE: Borderlands 2
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-13-2011, 09:57 PM
wait, what? C.c
10-14-2011, 09:49 AM
ME FO SHO!! Loved original Borderlands and all the expansions. Still play it more than anything else. The new characters look sweet. And the Bandit brand guns are a nice new touch.
10-14-2011, 04:32 PM
I am as long as it doesn't end like the first one did.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
10-14-2011, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2011 10:27 PM by vikinglad.)
Admittedly, the ending to the original game was kinda "WTF?" But, the entire game to that point was so freaking rad that I let it slide. For me, the real ending was beating Knoxx, then Crawmerax. General Knoxx was the coolest expansion, even cooler than the zombie one.

My house was burgled and my XBox stolen last JulyInsane21, so I have had to start all over again. I was just near the end of the Robolution expansion, too, so I haven't gotten to see the end of that one yet. From what I played, it was funny, but not as good as Knoxx.
10-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Rage is better IMO than Borderlands.

I do not like so much idea of spawning so many creatures around, but well...
01-02-2012, 11:28 PM
I think the dual wielding spec could be a really interesting one. like does it dup the weapon your currently using because if so that would be insane.
01-02-2012, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 12:01 AM by deadrabbit.)
(10-20-2011 11:52 AM)skolo Wrote:  Rage is better IMO than Borderlands.

I do not like so much idea of spawning so many creatures around, but well...

ya, what we need to be excited for is rage 2. the game was amazing, it had the same pick up quest, complete quest, get reward, game play. but it managed to have a great story too. and lets be honest borderlands had a terrible story, all the drive in the game was to lvl up your character or get loot.

Rage also has car combat like borderlands. except its actually fun. what!?

you start of with a four wheeler, then you get a buggie and other cars like an el camino. of which you can upgrade with armor and weapons and decorate with different paint jobs. currently in the game you use the car to get around the world but you can also perform in races that earn you money.

id love to see some online gambling in a sequel, where you could compete in races or bet on the outcome of them with your in game money. take turns with like 8 of your friends switch out drivers and beters.
(01-02-2012 11:28 PM)scottydoo32 Wrote:  I think the dual wielding spec could be a really interesting one. like does it dup the weapon your currently using because if so that would be insane.

i think they would make it so you have two separate weapons. unless you have a rocket launcher or sniper or something.
(10-14-2011 10:26 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  My house was burgled and my XBox stolen last JulyInsane21, so I have had to start all over again. I was just near the end of the Robolution expansion, too, so I haven't gotten to see the end of that one yet. From what I played, it was funny, but not as good as Knoxx.

that f'ing sucks dude... i hate making new characters...Watchmen02

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]