Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boss Monster
08-19-2014, 01:13 AM
Boss Monster
Has anyone played this. I was looking at it in the store but the owner didn't know anything about it. I found some reviews online but I wanna hear you all think, since we obviously have similar tastes in games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Boss Monster
I was going to demo it at GenCon (they sold out of all their release copies they had with them; I believe it was a Kickstarter), but their both was always way too picked to get one in.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2014, 08:10 PM
I've played it. I really wanted to like it, but it was just to boring. There's not enough strategy to it, and there's quite a bit of luck involved. I haven't played with the expansion and that might have improved the game, but I doubt it. My gaming group has traded away all copies of it.

I don't hate the game, and I haven't played a similar game that does it better, but I wouldn't recommend it.
08-23-2014, 01:32 PM
A friend of mine bought it at GenCon and we played it the other day, I liked it!

There is a fair bit of luck (as with any game where youdraw cards from a shuffled deck), but there is also a lot of strategy involved. My friend built his dungeon up quick to draw in as many heroes as he could, and died very quick because of it. The rest of us fought it out for longer and had a great time.
10-20-2014, 11:45 PM
I love this game. I played it at a friends house and just ordered it yesterday from here. Haven't bought from them before but they had a google ad up for the game when I searched for it. Can't wait for it to get here. Watchmen02
11-08-2014, 06:25 PM
If anyone's interested, a friend of mine is selling his game (all sleeved) for £12 + postage.
11-29-2014, 08:45 AM
It's a simple (relatively speaking) game, great for kids. Rich in flavor. Way too true about luck. One card can send you from utterly destroying to utterly destroyed.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
11-29-2014, 12:18 PM
I ended up buying it from my friend. It was cheap enough, I guess. I can't say it would ever be my favourite, but it'll pass the time, and might be good for future trade-bait.