Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Build your own 3D Woodinvale
01-24-2011, 02:15 AM
RE: Build your own 3D Woodinvale
Well, the best way to learn a program is just to drive in and get messy. After awhile you'll learn the pros and cons, and you'll be able to churn em out. It still looks nice regardless.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Think I'm getting a little better,here's the barn for example: [Image: normal_barn.jpg]
06-26-2011, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2011 03:48 PM by samuraitrev.)
Just look at some of this stuff to buy damn I wish I was rich! http://www.gelaendestuecke.de/onlineshop...size-.html

Here's some examples if you still can't be bothered to look. It's 25-30mm scale so it's spot on for your FFP games. I've already found Barn, Church, Cornfield (with removable corn), Diner, Graveyard, Junk Yard and more.

Junkyard
see below

Diner

Even a meteor

I already own several small pieces of terrain of theirs and it's the best quality I've ever seen (to buy). All ready painted too! I have the Bog, Death Pit, Fortified Hill, Wooden Tower and Walls and Hedges.

EnjoyWatchmen02

Attached File(s) Image(s)

08-18-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm still working on this project when I get the time. Next time though I probably would have bought buildings before building them. The work that takes the longest for me now is the interiors. Although I am really looking forward to finishing the supermarket. Lots of work in it but it will be awesome when done. I always go back to working on them during the winter. I want to get the town done so I can start on the Carnival boards. :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
08-18-2011, 02:16 PM
(08-18-2011 01:56 PM)Canadian Pittbull Wrote:  I'm still working on this project when I get the time. Next time though I probably would have bought buildings before building them. The work that takes the longest for me now is the interiors. Although I am really looking forward to finishing the supermarket. Lots of work in it but it will be awesome when done. I always go back to working on them during the winter. I want to get the town done so I can start on the Carnival boards. :P

Really looking forward to seeing it your work is amazing man!
02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
I was thinking about getting buildings, vehicles, etc. for this game.
But what are you all doing to determine move spaces. Or how are you setting them to the game board? Pics possibly?
02-22-2012, 03:47 PM
(08-18-2011 01:56 PM)Canadian Pittbull Wrote:  I'm still working on this project when I get the time. Next time though I probably would have bought buildings before building them. The work that takes the longest for me now is the interiors. Although I am really looking forward to finishing the supermarket. Lots of work in it but it will be awesome when done. I always go back to working on them during the winter. I want to get the town done so I can start on the Carnival boards. :P

@Canadian Pittbull,

Hey I've gone to your earlier thread to look at your models and I only see the text messages. Are the photos located somewhere else or am I missing something?