Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Building the dead...
04-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Building the dead...
Build your own zombies...

These are pretty sweet looking... If I had a spare $55, I'd pick a set up!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2011, 02:48 PM
RE: Building the dead...
Thank the dark gods. I thought you'd printed out pages of our treasured Necromonicon. We don't want just any Tom, Dick or Nagash going around creating zombie hordes!
Find all posts by this user
04-15-2011, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 05:58 PM by kinkomaster.)
How about instead of building them... borrowing them? You can use WoC zombies from their HeroClix (I think that is the DnD one) game, and you can buy them online as singles for like 30 cents a pop. Not to mention WoC came out with HorrorClix, but I don't know how that flew, so we could raid that for cheap figures as well. The only problem with those... and it is a problem... the bases are huge compared to the normal figure bases.

Ok... I couldn't take it... I had to look it up. Here's a site to look over. The zombies here are particularly... hungry. heh heh Oh... and the price went up since I bought a basket full... it looks like 50 cents per.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/products/sea...Image1_y=0
Find all posts by this user
04-18-2011, 01:17 PM
The ones Sarku posted are "a little bigger" than the ones used in LNEO Kinko, so I don't think he would be using them for that.
Altough a 12" sized version of LNEO would be loads of fun...to play in ones backyard or so Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user