Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Burn'em Out!
09-15-2011, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011 08:57 PM by Pred.)
Burn'em Out!
Mr Onearm and I played a short but sweet game today.

Started off upset because he wanted Heroes but I didn't put much of a fight up for it. In the first two turns of the game and rocked Johny's world and got a lucky swarm on him very quickly with good cards that allow me to get a zombie hero. next two turns and got a 5 swarm on Victor and gave him 2 wounds! (dang! almost had him) He then grouped up with billy and the reporter thinking he would fend them off better in a group. It didn't happen because when I moved the Zombie Hero on him I threw the "sacrifice" card where he chooses one of his heroes to take a wound, he let me finish off Victor and it was game after that with his low movement roll. Billy was next to fall on the next turn because of "Bickering"

Quickest game I've ever played, 6 turns and 3 dead Heroes, Brains never tasted so sweet! Watchmen02

after that we watched "Your Highness" and had some good laughs

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2011, 09:55 PM
RE: Burn'em Out!
another great victory for zombie kind

Eating brains and taking names.
09-17-2011, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2011 03:48 PM by Mr. ONEarm.)
RE: Burn'em Out!
Damn that game sucked Insane19 It was a straight up Ol' fashion zombie butt raping Insane19 Atleast "Your Highness" was good