Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Burn it to the Ground! Question..
08-17-2009, 10:22 PM
RE: Burn it to the Ground! Question..
I think I agree with Ryuk, 'This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth' would be played on Sam and Jenny at the start of the hero turn and Father Joseph could counter it as he may use his ability at any time, not just during his turn. However if the padre already had two wounds he would DIE! Becky could not heal him until the overall end of hero turn.

Also, as a side note, we have found it helpful to institute a house rule where, when all of the zombies have completed their turns, a zombie player will announce "end of zombie turn". Likewise, a hero player will then announce "start of hero turn", and vice versa. This has helped alot to avoid confusion as to when certain cards should be played. The only exception to this is that we always move the Sun Track before playing 'start of zombie turn' cards. Too many times has someone played a bunch of cards and then forgot to move the Sun Track.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply