Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
COPE: Apocalypse Compiled Info (Spoilers)
10-29-2012, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 11:32 AM by Bokya.)
COPE: Apocalypse Compiled Info (Spoilers)
I've noticed that this game is the black sheep of FF so I'm here to show it some much needed love. Here is a compiled list of Cope: Apocalypse details I have found while looking through multiple websites. Enjoy.

Release Date:
November 2012 (Preorders should be out by Dec 15 2012)
Features:
4 New Races (Martians, Sirens, Qua'tro, and a 'Dual-Race')
4 New Allies
Coastal Resistance Deck
New cards for existing decks
Game now allows for 1-6 Players

Martian Confederacy:
Pack Tactics – During a fight, if your Fight Dice roll is less than the number of Aliens you have in the Space, you may Re-roll.
Scouts (1): Use 1 Alien Menace Token at any time to discard and Re-draw any Location just drawn. (even an opponent’s)

Selenian Sirens:
Irresistable Musk – Any time a Hero Resistance is drawn to fight Selenian Sirens, roll a D6. On the roll of 5 or 6, add their bonuses to your side instead of the Resistance.
Sea Dwellers – While at any [Water] Location, Selenian Sirens are +1 Strength.
Siren’s Call (1) – Use 1 Alien Menace token at any time to instantly steal (The rest is unreadable.)

Sources:
http://www.gamesalute.com/november-relea...-usaopoly/
boardgamegeek.com
youtube.com
facebook.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply