Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
COPE: Apocalypse ships?
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
COPE: Apocalypse ships?
I got a shipment notification from FFP... The only thing it could be is my COPE: Apocalypse pre-order.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: COPE: Apocalypse ships?
Oooh. That's good news. I've got my preorder in, too, and I live locally. Once I get my copy, I'll be sure to post my thoughts!
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Indeed, my copy arrived yesterday. I returned home fairly late, but my excitement upon finding the order having arrived meant that I couldn't go to bed until I'd gone through the box.

I was thrilled to discover something very cool: an additional mini-supplement (the size of the web-exclusive supplements) was included! This additional, totally unexpected, supplement included a new playable alien race, new events, a new Space Stuff card, a cool new location, and new resistance cards. It was an awesome surprise!
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Mine arrived too. Seems nice. Now if only I could convince my boyfriend to play it... (He's not a big fan of COPE. I love it.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user