Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CURSE YOU, CAPTAIN FANTASTIC!!!!!
03-30-2011, 01:03 AM
CURSE YOU, CAPTAIN FANTASTIC!!!!!
Wow. We played our first game with 3 people, competetive. Captain Fantastic showed up 4 times. That man is tough....
Pretty good game, though. Not really as impressive as LNOE, but still pretty tight. I'm curious to see what expansions would be possible.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 03:23 AM
RE: CURSE YOU, CAPTAIN FANTASTIC!!!!!
Yeah, Captain Fantastic is a beast. It's a much faster, lighter game than the others, which can make for a nice change of pace.
04-10-2011, 05:24 PM
I've read the advanced rules and cooperative played. Once more find myself impressed with how well thought out the game is. Now to just get more players to take down with the Earth...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
11-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Cap Fantastic is a fun element in the game. COPE is a unique FFP game, in that we usually knock out a couple of games in one sitting, with different mixes of aliens. All the others are once per game night kind of things. Though LNOE can once in awhile turn out to be a lopsided quickie.