Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Camp Grizzly" - Slasher Movie board game
12-03-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: "Camp Grizzly" - Slasher Movie board game
(11-20-2013 05:10 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Good to hear from you kassle. Once a TZG member, never forgotten!Zombie17 That sucks with the group. Need more gamer obsessives!

It was/is a bummer. Perhaps Camp Grizzly will bring about some nostalgia for LNOE, and they will ask to play. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 04:52 AM by MoonSylver.)
We're down to the last 2 days for anyone keeping score! We just hit the $55K stretch & $60K DOUBLE stretch is next.

PLUS: I've got a challenge on that if enough backers get us within $1200 of the $80K Stretch that I will throw it in myself to put us over the top.

Let's see if anyone has got what it takes to take me down. Insane06

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-23-2015, 04:34 AM
Ok! i just got this game and I love it, growing up in the time of Freddy, Michael, and Jason this game brings that warm and fuzzy feeling. I hope they eventually bring out the expansions to us non backers (was in the hospital when this was being funded), for anyone who was interested in this game but missed the kickstarter they are selling the base game online, and I must say the shipping is fast, it's definitely a game ya'll might want to check out, there are some videos on youtube if you are interested.
05-23-2015, 10:00 AM
I have heard good things about this Game, I didn't back it as frankly I
have too many Games I never have time to play. Plus District-Z scratched
that itch for me.

I really hate not being able to pick up Games that have expansion/exclusives on the
KS but not available at retail. The completest in me just can't deal with it .

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-24-2015, 01:33 AM
Well from what I hear they will be releasing the expansions later in the year, so I am definitely looking forward to them, Otis has killed me numerous times but I honestly don't care I am having too much fun
05-26-2015, 02:11 AM
Yeah, all the expansions will be available for sale, after the backers receive theirs. There is really only a hand full of cards that are KS exclusives. They were really good about making most of the bonus content stretch goals, but not exclusives. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Unfortunately, I must have missed this KickStarter or I would have backed it. Sounds right up my alley..... which in fact, it definitely is. I know this because one of my gaming buddies backed it, and he's brought it in a couple times. I can't remember if I saw this, but forgot it, or didn't see it until it was too late, but either way I am kicking myself for not getting it. It is a lot of fun!

Hopefully it comes to stores or Amazon soon. Heck, I'd even consider getting it on eBay, but believe it or not, when I checked the other day, nobody had put it up on eBay yet.
05-30-2015, 04:48 PM
(05-29-2015 06:46 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Unfortunately, I must have missed this KickStarter or I would have backed it. Sounds right up my alley..... which in fact, it definitely is. I know this because one of my gaming buddies backed it, and he's brought it in a couple times. I can't remember if I saw this, but forgot it, or didn't see it until it was too late, but either way I am kicking myself for not getting it. It is a lot of fun!

Hopefully it comes to stores or Amazon soon. Heck, I'd even consider getting it on eBay, but believe it or not, when I checked the other day, nobody had put it up on eBay yet.

Or you can order it right from the source, Ameritrash Games...Zombie03

https://ameritrash-games.squarespace.com/

06-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Holy poop! That's awesome! Thanks, MoonSylver. I didn't realize that.
06-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Alas, I sold mine. Played it 6 times and it got way too simple for me. It's very funny, but not for me.