Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Campaign advancement rules?
01-31-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Campaign advancement rules?
(01-31-2014 09:17 PM)akaAelius Wrote:  I've found that I have enough zombies, we only use two color sets for the first couple, and then as the campaign story continues we add more color sets to the mix as the outbreak grows. I only use the base creation, so one middle square and four L tiles for each scenario. The only alteration is that for the opening I use a specific L tile depending on if the group chooses the 'Diner cast' or the 'Highschool cast' to start the campaign.

I'm also REALLY tempted to pick up the FF soundtrack CD just for that guitar card. I envisioned having a zombie hero spawn who was an Elvis impersonator, and the hero who kills him gets the guitar weapon as a reward. :P

That's fantastic I love that idea also I had a game with johnny were he had the guitar it was so great zombie player had sad times that game.

Survival is only the beginning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply