Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area?
01-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area?
Hey all,

I wanted to upload a Hero Template for FanG, but I wasn't sure which area to upload in. So I figured I'd ask for a new one to be created. Is this possible?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Can a section for FanG be added to the downloads area?
(01-28-2013 07:46 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Hey all,

I wanted to upload a Hero Template for FanG, but I wasn't sure which area to upload in. So I figured I'd ask for a new one to be created. Is this possible?

That's a good idea I will pass the message on to the Great Worm.
01-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Wasteland I'm pretty excited to see this new hero of yours! Let us know when its up somewhere...or pm me and give me a sneak peak OWatchmen02

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-29-2013, 02:26 PM
It is not exactly a hero, it will be a template to create your own. I found a template on BGG but it was in photoshop and the actual editables were not text, they were pictures, so I converted the item to GIMP format and made all editable regions text, so you can just type whatever you want in there.

I at least found it easier to work with.
01-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Oh gotcha, sound simple enough. Now we're just waiting for our masters to establish a download section for such a masterpiece.

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
02-03-2013, 03:48 PM
I made one and then the database went BOOM!!! Rest assured, this won't happen again. I have created a FAnG section for you to upload your submissions. Thanks!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user