Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can dynamite be used in addition to other ranged attacks? + dynamites and walls
01-25-2016, 03:18 AM
Can dynamite be used in addition to other ranged attacks? + dynamites and walls
Hi, I have a bit of trouble on whether dynamite is considered as a gun, or not fully.
The part I think I’ve got clear:
Dynamite is an item, and has range, but it is not a gun. To use dynamite it must be discarded (+ have fire), and this should be executed during the hero turn in the ranged attack phase.
The question is: can dynamite be used in addition to the ranged attack carried out with a gun? If so, then I guess I can throw as many dynamites as a character brings with him in a single turn?
Tanks!

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Can dynamite be used in addition to other ranged attacks? + dynamites and walls
You can only make one Ranged attack per turn.

From the rulebook on page 11:
"If a Hero has one or more Items with a Range: listed on it, they may now use one of them to make a Ranged Attack."

So, Dynamite is not a Gun, but you still only get to use it once per turn as a Ranged Attack.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
01-26-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Can dynamite be used in addition to other ranged attacks? + dynamites and walls
(01-25-2016 03:36 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  You can only make one Ranged attack per turn.

From the rulebook on page 11:

Aha, so as I thought, although, I finally allowed those evil heroes to kill some more zombies by shooting and throwing 2 dynamites in the same turn with the Sheriff... this could not prevent however, their inclusion in the menu.

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.