Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cancelling a Lair Card
03-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Cancelling a Lair Card
This came up in my team game the other night, and I just allowed it, not wanting to hold the game up.

If a player has a card that allows them to cancel a Lair card, can that only work on stopping a showdown, or can it be used to cancel ANY Lair card, even one being used for a random draw (such as to prevent a minion from being placed on their space and forcing a fight).

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2009, 01:33 AM
RE: Cancelling a Lair Card
Tommy Brownell Wrote:This came up in my team game the other night, and I just allowed it, not wanting to hold the game up.

If a player has a card that allows them to cancel a Lair card, can that only work on stopping a showdown, or can it be used to cancel ANY Lair card, even one being used for a random draw (such as to prevent a minion from being placed on their space and forcing a fight).

OK another situtation not clearly explained in the Rules.
But it would seem that it ONLY applies to a Lair card
being played as a Lair Card.

The Cards say draw Random Locations not draw Lair Cards
so its simply that the Lair deck is used to generate
Random Locations & as such their not Lair Cards.
But here again if everyone playing is comfortable
with using that way,it probably balances out.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply