Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Started with timber peak... What next?
04-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Started with timber peak... What next?
So I have just got in to lnoe and have only got timber peak and I want to expand. Could those of you that have played a few of the expansions advise me on which I should get next? I don't know if more board prices or cards or characters is best to start expanding with. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 11:28 PM by alderdust.)
RE: Started with timber peak... What next?
Start with the first LNOE then Growing hunger next for sure then survival of the fittest then hero pack 1
04-12-2013, 11:36 PM
I would suggest the original base game next, if you want cards, heroes, and board sections. If you are looking to add game mechanics then I would say go with Growing Hunger or Survival of the Fittest. After you get one of those three then get the other two, then get everything else.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
04-15-2013, 10:04 PM
(04-12-2013 11:27 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Start with the first LNOE then Growing hunger next for sure then survival of the fittest then hero pack 1

I'd get the next 3 items in this order too! That's good advice.
04-15-2013, 10:17 PM
Thanks. I will keep an eye out for them cheap. Can't afford to get them all at full price.
04-16-2013, 05:49 PM
(04-15-2013 10:17 PM)mavorik Wrote:  Thanks. I will keep an eye out for them cheap. Can't afford to get them all at full price.

Mavorik...dont know where you are located, but I have been getting my stuff from the Gamenerdz ebay store. Ironically, they are located literally right up the street from me, but their location is closed to the public. So I still have to pay shipping. They have great prices.
Check them out.

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
04-16-2013, 05:52 PM
(04-16-2013 05:49 PM)maxfool Wrote:  
(04-15-2013 10:17 PM)mavorik Wrote:  Thanks. I will keep an eye out for them cheap. Can't afford to get them all at full price.

Mavorik...dont know where you are located, but I have been getting my stuff from the Gamenerdz ebay store. Ironically, they are located literally right up the street from me, but their location is closed to the public. So I still have to pay shipping. They have great prices.
Check them out.

Thanks for that but I am located in the UK so shipping costs would make it more viable to buy from here. Thanks though, i'm sure other people on your side of the pond would appreciate know about that place though.