Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Card Question - Loner
05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Card Question - Loner
(05-08-2013 09:05 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  When I play its generally with just the Wife and I. I'm ALWAYS Heroes except for once I think. Back to the point, I generally do my random hero pick and the order of play is determined by the order chosen, so every turn the heroes go in the same order, that might actually hinder my game but it keeps things simple and the wife doesn't complain that I'm min-maxing my turns. So that gives her an opportunity to figure out tactics to gaffle my characters interactions and stuff. With the example of Amanda and Victor, Victor was first in the line up so Amanda had opportunity to move into the spot with him. Negative side was he had to move before he could benefit from her good looks. Some of the cards from both sides looks like their worthless until the "perfect storm" arises, then their priceless. I usually sit on the couch after the boys go to sleep and pour through the decks on commercials just so I can process the combos while i'm sleeping Watchmen02. Honestly, I haven't seen all the cards come up yet in gameplay so I'm just familiarizing myself with them all.

LOL! Friskers, that is awesome! I may have to start doing that now myself. Turn myself into a Last Night On Earth expert. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply