Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Do you sleeve your game cards?
Yes.
No.
No, but I am considering it.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Sleeving
02-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Card Sleeving
That my friend is brilliant! Thanks alot. Im gonna check amazon uk for some. I need alternate storage any how as I currently have all my lnoe stuff spread over 3 boxes. Cheers Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2014, 03:55 AM
(03-10-2013 08:39 AM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  I think sleeving a flying frog game is a little redundant. The cards are top notch quality and should hold up to repeated play just fine.

Agreed. To hide a manufacturing discoloration error between my The Coast Lair cards and my other Lair Cards, I have those sleeved with solid backs. Other than that, I go sleeveless.

For other games, like Dominion, I use penny sleeves (Mayday) from Amazon.
02-17-2014, 08:41 AM
I sleeved mine not to protect the cards as the main reason but the cards are so thick and sticky it's nearly impossible to shuffle them. The protecting cards part is just a bonus.
02-17-2014, 10:04 AM
(02-17-2014 08:41 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I sleeved mine not to protect the cards as the main reason but the cards are so thick and sticky it's nearly impossible to shuffle them. The protecting cards part is just a bonus.

Same here AD. I find after just a week or two after non-play they just all stick together. So found trying to shuffle them potentially damages the card edges... so protection yes. Also handy for those unforeseen and unintentional bevvie spills.

I use Ultra Pro Deck Protectors as sleeves, then store decks Ultra Pro Deck Storage Boxes (perspex) for convenience. Storage Boxes are very suitability size-wise to get them into the game boxes too.

All my FFG games have followed suit. Actually all my board and wargames involving cards are sleeved.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...