Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Case Zero
09-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Case Zero
If anyone enjoys the Dead Rising series, there's a prologue to the new game available for download on XBL. It's called Case Zero.

Played it today. Basically anything you achieve here gets carried over to the new game, so that's pretty cool. Game play is about an hour and a half to two hours.

I liked it a lot. Still have some achievements to get on it, and have already played through it a few times. Like the first game there's a certain level of replay value in that your stats carry over to the start of any new game you start.

Heard there may be a co-op feature on the DR2 game? Anyone else heard this? If so, any 360 players who get it are welcome to hit me up for a game! Smash those zombies!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2010, 12:40 PM
RE: Case Zero
I got the demo of it. But it really seems like it's just a for-pay demo of DR2.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2010, 02:09 PM
(09-01-2010 12:40 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I got the demo of it. But it really seems like it's just a for-pay demo of DR2.

Felt like a prequel DLC pack to me, not unlike any of the Fallout 3 packs that got released. To each their own, however, I'll just see you in Vegas!
09-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Will be getting it within the next day or so.

I like the idea of creating a small unique game experience to demonstrate an upcoming game as opposed to playing through a level/mission which you then have to repeat when you get the full game

At first I was a bit pissed off that they were charging for it but 400 MS points ($5/£3.43) isn't bad - I really thought they would try to charge 800-1200 for it.
09-01-2010, 06:04 PM
I think if it had been more than 400, I wouldn't have gotten it...but I figured if my wife can shell out 80-120 points for a four minute song on Rock Band, I can spend 400 on a couple hour game...heh.

I'm also an achievement freak, and this is giving me 12 new ones to go after!
09-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Time to cut off the wife.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2010, 09:16 AM
There is a co-op mode in the full game that's coming out. Sat at the panel for this game at the Comic Con, plus been keeping up with the previews for a while now. The co op is only over xbox live, but even the single player experience seems like a lot of fun. I also heard there might be competetive multiplayer, but i kinda weened off the previews the last few months, so im not so sure about that.
09-27-2010, 06:06 PM
When mixed my first weapons I may have been a little too excited. DIE zombies! DIE DIE DIE DIE DI!!!!!