Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caught in a Building?!!!
01-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Caught in a Building?!!!
Was recently playing and a interesting argument happened. I had two heroes (male and female,not the father) in a building. This could be our last night was played on them. Then the zombie player used (I think it's called) lets split up (take a would if the hero ends thier move, or move action, in the same space or building as another hero). I believe this does not work as the two heros lose thier entire turns so no move action can take place. The zombie player believed otherwise. Anyone know the ruling on these two cards played together?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 04:45 AM
RE: Caught in a Building?!!!
You are right.

"This could be..." means that the Heroes selected miss their Hero Turns and therefore do not have a Move Action this round' so "Let's split up" does not effect them.
01-05-2011, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 02:41 PM by mqstout.)
Losing their turn also means they don't have to fight zombies in their space that turn. Of course, while they're *erm* "doing it", more zombies usually close in and surround them. Losing your turn is pretty harmful.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2011, 04:00 PM
I agree with the above posters. They're not ending a move action together. They're simply not taking one. Sounds like the zombie player tried a Magic: The Gathering strategy to me. :P

nursery school.....