Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chainsaw Priest!!!
10-04-2011, 12:46 PM
RE: Chainsaw Priest!!!
We didn't quite get Chainsaw Priest tonight but we came close. I had the priest in the Escape in the Truck game and he had the wielding torch and baseball bat. Because I was wanting to draw the zombies away from the truck for the other players to get to it I went to sacrifice myself by pulling 8 zombies on to me the next turn.

We decided that this would be the ending to our B-Grade movie "Chainsaw Priest". He would sacrifice himself to take out the hoard of zombies and his chainsaw wouldn't start. He would start to pray as he revved the saw. "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name." *revs* No Luck. "Your kingdom come, your will be done" *rev* Still no luck.. "on earth as it is in heaven." *rev and chainsaw starts*. "f yeah!" Slashes at the screen and fade to black.

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2012, 01:34 AM
We're in the process of creating a faux trailer for this. Any ideas you guys have to get this done would be appreciated. Watchmen02

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01
05-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Is it a trailer made of existing footage from other movies? If so, Dead Alive (Brain Dead) has an undead-slaying priest with lots of good lines you could splice together. "This calls for divine intervention!" "I kick ass for the LORD!"