Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Characters
07-14-2014, 05:23 AM
Characters
We all know the behemoth is one of the strongest characters in lnoe.My question is who is your favorite character ? Who do you think is the weakest ?I personally think billy is the weakest.But my favorite is the sheriff!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Characters
I don't play LNoE much (more into AToE & F&G) but my favorite LNoE character is Jenny based completely on Cleveage.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Statistically Sheriff Anderson (Timber Peak Survivor) is the toughest character and the most likely to survive.

Jenny is statistically the weakest and the most likely to perish.

These stats are taken from my last 69 games follow this link to see the the rest of the characters stats http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-June-2014
07-14-2014, 11:33 PM
I can see sheriff anderson being the best.Cause he can always get his gun back.Even agent carter too .
07-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Characters
To me it depends on the game. If it's basic games no starting cards then sheriff Anderson. If you have starting cards and the chance of weapons then victor/sam. My favourite character taking nothing into account is victor. Least favourite/weakest is Becky. She is good to combine but by herself I'm not a fan

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.