Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Check out my 2 signed LNoE cards!
12-19-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Check out my 2 signed LNoE cards!
(12-16-2013 06:54 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I got these for ordering Blood in the Forest early from the FFP website. The one on the left is a Hero card and the one on the right is a Zombie Upgrade. Both cards are from Timber Peak.

Did they come with Hold the Line as TP isn't shipping yet? I have HTL but it's a Christmas present so is unopened.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 03:59 PM
(12-19-2013 12:11 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I see...what a dullard am I for not knowing that? All that education and for what? bloody AmericansZombie20Zombie17

the arby's thing is just funny. when the person who is 'thinking arby's' is viewed.. a red arby's hat logo pops up above their head and you hear a 'boing' sound. kinda phalac i guess. So if one is said to be 'thinking arby's there might be the implication that that person just became real.. uh.. happy. Watchmen02

you looked pretty happy with the cards mentioned.. so i just figured. Watchmen02
12-20-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 12:48 AM by samuraitrev.)
(12-19-2013 10:18 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(12-16-2013 06:54 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I got these for ordering Blood in the Forest early from the FFP website. The one on the left is a Hero card and the one on the right is a Zombie Upgrade. Both cards are from Timber Peak.

Did they come with Hold the Line as TP isn't shipping yet? I have HTL but it's a Christmas present so is unopened.

Good question. They came with hold the line.

(12-19-2013 03:59 PM)soundguy Wrote:  
(12-19-2013 12:11 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I see...what a dullard am I for not knowing that? All that education and for what? bloody AmericansZombie20Zombie17

the arby's thing is just funny. when the person who is 'thinking arby's' is viewed.. a red arby's hat logo pops up above their head and you hear a 'boing' sound. kinda phalac i guess. So if one is said to be 'thinking arby's there might be the implication that that person just became real.. uh.. happy. Watchmen02

you looked pretty happy with the cards mentioned.. so i just figured. Watchmen02
12-20-2013, 01:22 AM

So Scott's text answered that as well.. Here it is:

"HeyJohn - it's not just Blood in the Forest, people who order anything from our web store for the next couple of weeks get a randomly selected game card signed by the actors(s) in the card picture. People love this promotion so we do it every year during the holidays!"
12-20-2013, 05:18 AM
(12-20-2013 01:22 AM)Johnny Wrote:  

So Scott's text answered that as well.. Here it is:

"HeyJohn - it's not just Blood in the Forest, people who order anything from our web store for the next couple of weeks get a randomly selected game card signed by the actors(s) in the card picture. People love this promotion so we do it every year during the holidays!"

Is it a card for each item or two cards per order or what?
12-23-2013, 02:05 AM
I got two autographed Zombie cards with my order of "Hold The Line". They are very cool.
I'm pretty sure one of them is Mark Brown. Not sure about the other yet.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...