Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
City board tiles !!Done and ready to print!!
02-28-2013, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 09:16 AM by zelectah.)
City board tiles !!Done and ready to print!!
Long time not seen, but I am back in action ;-P.

Watching 'On the table' lately, linked me to a website with another Zombie boardgame, Zombicide.

It looks really good but I don't want to cheat on LNoE. But I found the BGM-editor and a full collection of the used board tiles in the contest section and I am willing to use them for new LNoE board tiles. I hope I don't get any legality problems, because they write on their homepage, that's open source.

I am done. Here is the result and a pdf with all 7 board parts on A3 to print out. Hope you enjoy it.

.pdf  City Madness.pdf (Size: 3.84 MB / Downloads: 446)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: City board tiles
This paired with the bag of guns scenario everyone's been chatting on would be excellent.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2013, 08:18 PM
That's really cool! And I must agree this would go great with that Walking Dead themed scenario mentioned in a different thread.
03-01-2013, 11:05 AM
(02-28-2013 08:18 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  That's really cool! And I must agree this would go great with that Walking Dead themed scenario mentioned in a different thread.
I agree with that. Really like his new scenario template.

I created a second center-tile, take a look. Please leave some creative ideas.
And I am still struggeling if I should add the common black walls. What do you think about?

I still got the idea in mind to bring the game board in the 3rd dimension.
Thinking about a center-tile like my first with a stairwell, a basement (including a generator and a spawning pit), first floor (with a small roof to jump down or snipe) and a rooftop with a helipad to evac.

I hope I'll find the matching tiles in the net.
03-01-2013, 06:26 PM
impressive work! congrats!
03-01-2013, 11:50 PM
I love the work, really above and beyond. I worry about Taken Over and Lights Out on some of these buildings. The one large structure would shut off a third of the board if that dropped.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
03-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Nice work. Looks like a nightmare for the Heroes with all those walls (obstacles). But really well done. Hope you find the time to playtest the layout.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
03-02-2013, 01:37 AM
A good job, a very different scenario than what comes in the game, I'll test.

[]'s
03-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks to all of you.
Today will gonna be handicraft day, cutting out all L-tiles and the three center-tiles (always make my board parts of thin wooden plates).
On monday I'll print them in a copyshop and glue everything together and hopefully can give them a try the following days.
I'll upload pictures when I am done.
03-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Looks awesome! Do you have any higher resolution pics? I would like to make them and try them out. Thanks.