Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Co-op and Solo Heroes vs a Werewolf Varient
11-23-2011, 01:01 PM
RE: Co-op and Solo Heroes vs a Werewolf Varient
When I started this I wanted to avoid a project which grew beyond the limits of sanity. Since I have already passed that point I am taking it a step further.

I intend to keep and refine the rules above for use with the existing cards.

Secondly, in order to fully realize what I have envisioned I have rewritten my rule set with the expectation of having cards specifically tailored to a werewolf encounter. That rule set was actually easier to write as some things like "automatically kill the zombie" are tossed in favor of wounds. I am in the process of writing every card based on the old ones. That is a sizable undertaking... Some cards are being tossed (Taken Over) some are being modified (Get Back You Devils) and some are being created (Bitten, Howl). The rules were also tweaked for competitive play in addition to solo and co-op. I will keep you posted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply