Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Co-op elder secrets
11-21-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Co-op elder secrets
(11-21-2013 01:56 PM)LSD Wrote:  There was an event card that actually said "peak" on it iirc.

You've got me wondering. I'll have to look through and satisfy the itch now. Do you think it was in the Event deck?

Bottom line though, if you're looking/peaking/investigating/(insert verb here) without the benefit of a "without revealing" power in Co-op - then you must reveal.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2013, 11:40 PM
(11-21-2013 09:48 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  
(11-21-2013 01:56 PM)LSD Wrote:  There was an event card that actually said "peak" on it iirc.

You've got me wondering. I'll have to look through and satisfy the itch now. Do you think it was in the Event deck?

Bottom line though, if you're looking/peaking/investigating/(insert verb here) without the benefit of a "without revealing" power in Co-op - then you must reveal.

I know it's been said on BGG that "peek" isn't used by FFP, that they exclusively use "look at without revealing", but like you I have not confirmed.

In either case, you are correct, the point still stands. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
11-22-2013, 01:47 PM
(11-21-2013 09:48 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  

Thanks, and yes it was an event.
06-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Coop secret rules. Easily the most confusing part of ATOE. I'd like a cheat sheet on that and when each secret is revealed. What is the order?

06-29-2015, 12:03 PM
Now this is an old thread... but still relevant. I shy away from playing Eliza the Witch Hunter because it's such a confusing thing to deal with.