Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CoPE Apocalypse!
10-24-2011, 11:59 AM
CoPE Apocalypse!
Hi everybody,

It seems that one of the games that recieved less attention from the fan bases are having a new expansion soon:

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/20877.html

A lot of new races a bunch of new cards incl. US Navy, new allies and miniatures, new boardsections etc.

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: CoPE Apocalypse!
Sounds like a cool addition but I never really warmed up to CoPF.I guess it's the art work & the aliens are too many & too comic.for my taste.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-20-2012, 01:34 AM
CoPE certainly has a different feel, due to the art and larger scale army forces being moved. I love the old sci-fi movies of the 50s and get a kick out of CoPE for that reason.

Is there any news on when the preorders for this will go up? I really don't want to missout on the bonus miniatures.

I really love the inclusion of a 'Kronos' style attack cube. That it a weird move but an absolute hoot for a beer and popcorn movie night.
09-20-2012, 10:36 AM
(10-25-2011 09:34 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Sounds like a cool addition but I never really warmed up to CoPF.I guess it's the art work & the aliens are too many & too comic.for my taste.

OD

Don't get me started again OD Watchmen02 Watchmen02 Watchmen02

This expansion looks cool Watchmen02 COPE is a game I need to get out of the closet more.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2012, 01:45 PM
This is mostly a filler for us (between LNoE and AToE), but it is really good fun!

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
10-29-2012, 07:35 AM
This expansion should be out in November, if dicetower is to be believed. Honestly, I'm looking forward to 2 more players, 4 more Races and 4 Allies.

I picked this game up last week, and played 4 games of it so far, and the steam isn't running out. It's a Blast. I dare say my group likes it more than LNOE.
10-29-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm always happy to see new product come from FFP, but there's that part of me that is sad about COPE getting an expansion before IFOS. Aside from a blurb about Scorched Earth, there's been no news about any future additions.
10-30-2012, 01:44 AM
To be fair, IFOS has the advanced abilities 'expansion' and also has web scenarios based on combining the game with LNOE. Some would consider that as some sort of expansion as well, whereas COPE has nothing that it can mix with.
10-30-2012, 02:48 AM
I preordered it at GenCon. It'll mysteriously show up at my door one of these days.
10-30-2012, 04:40 AM
I'm talking to FF about preordering it. It'll be online in their web store soon enough. That said, the target delivery is around Dec 15, so you should be pretty happy around Christmas time. Alternately, since you played it in gencon, would you have anything to add to my thread in the Breaking news section?

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...6#pid33416