Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coming soon! - 'Adventures in the Lost World' - Fan Expansion
08-04-2023, 10:25 PM
RE: Coming soon! - 'Adventures in the Lost World' - Fan Expansion
(08-04-2023 07:20 PM)fenianb Wrote:  
(08-04-2023 11:51 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Fenianb- It looks like TZG is going into that Good Night so do you have anywhere else to
let us keep up with your Fan Expansion.

OD

You can follow updates on Board Game Geek FanG Variants forum as well as the Fortune & Glory Community on Facebook.

Will Do

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2023, 02:59 PM
Explorations of the Lost World continue!

It's been interesting working with simon cogan and Steve Marsh on looking over the material developed years ago. Very little needs to be changed textually, just refining and clarifying details. And I've been pleased to wow simon with some art options, while putting the material in a format similar to the original games.

It's also exciting to look forward to the other material simon wants to update for release in the coming months!

A peek behind the curtain - I've used Wonder AI to adapt some source material images and create distinct graphics for some cards. I try to present a variety of options for simon to choose from. I also use the freeware GIMP for refinements of those graphics as well as overall visual design work.

Follow the developments on Board Game Geek FanG Variants forum or the Fortune & Glory Community group on Facebook.
08-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Thank you for making this for the community and letting us know where to find it.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
08-19-2023, 05:31 PM
Adventures in the Lost World, a fan expansion for Fortune and Glory is now available on Board Game Geek or Facebook. It is also available for virtual play on Tabletop Simulator.