Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compared to Lnoe?
02-10-2011, 07:29 AM
RE: Compared to Lnoe?
So I just played ATOE for the first time. Much different game, but... very fun. I think you gain investagation too fast, but I also played basic, I don't know how much that effects it. All in all, very enjoyable first run
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
(02-10-2011 07:29 AM)Orguss Wrote:  So I just played ATOE for the first time. Much different game, but... very fun. I think you gain investagation too fast, but I also played basic, I don't know how much that effects it. All in all, very enjoyable first run

That will slow done in the advance rules. Any Investigation located on spaces can only picked up with die rolls(something I keep forgetting)lol.
02-10-2011, 06:00 PM
(02-06-2011 09:40 PM)blutch75 Wrote:  Personnally, i was really dissapointed by ATOE.

Even will all of the minis painted, and some additionnal ones for some of the monsters ( Werewolf, Headless horseman, vampire ), my game is now taking dust on a shelve... and it make me sad Insane19

Take it here and "sell" it for Geek Gold. I have gotten more than a few games with GG. It would be like trading a game that you don't want for several that you do because with painted figs AToE will garner you quite a load of GG. I would bid 50 on it w/o thinking and others would make that look like a pathetic offer. Just a thought.
Watchmen02
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/63...the/page/1

Mark