Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confirmed Otherworlds
08-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Confirmed Otherworlds
I know they were announced on the Kickstarter, however we have confirmation now on at least 3 new Otherworlds. The GenCon preview enemy pack, Trederran Rainders and the Harvestors, come with Otherworld Threat Cards for all "Otherworlds", Targa Plateau, Swamps of Jargono, Caverns of Cynder, and these beauties Zombie03

[Image: Otherworlds.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Confirmed Otherworlds
Aw man, I am soooo excited for all these worlds. One of my favorite things about Arkham horror was the other worlds you could travel to. It evoked so many of the old sci-fi pulp novels I read as a kid with strange landscapes and unique ancient crumbling civilizations. Anything from The Time Machine to Narnia to Mars. It was all so interesting. Getting to actually enter and explore these landscapes with SUCH good art, is just a dream come true. It's one of my favorite things about this game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply