Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conquest Begins with Invasion...
04-05-2010, 05:38 PM
RE: Conquest Begins with Invasion...
The system is the same. This doesn't mean gameplay is the same. Rules will clearly be different.

I'm really looking forward to this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:I think my problem is that the characters on the box look "fake" - stick on 'taches, beards etc. where as both the LNoE & AToE Heroes were believable looking characters.

For the first time with a FFP product, it actually looks like they raided a costume shop and just gave them to anyone at hand, rather than picking the actors to suit the character.

In fairness, Becky, in LNOE, looks like she bought her Nurse uniform from Ann Summers but that doesn't detract form my enjoyment of the game at all.

Quote:I definately see your point...however I think of it kind of like I do video games.

Using the same game engine isn't a bad thing at all.

Absolutely dude. Couldn't agree more.

I am quite eager to grab this game. I love sic-fi at least as much as the undead. Might have to pretend to myself that the Martians are from a little further afield though.
09-08-2010, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2010 09:38 AM by energizercoony.)
So, I'm not gonna say much here, but the Martains are TOTALLY different from the Zombies, and you can actually pit the Martians against the Zombies.

This game is compatable with LNOE and play is sweet. Picture a dancing bear, on a Unicycle, mowing down Zombies. Just sayn'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2010, 11:31 AM
(09-08-2010 09:37 AM)energizercoony Wrote:  So, I'm not gonna say much here, but the Martains are TOTALLY different from the Zombies, and you can actually pit the Martians against the Zombies.

This game is compatable with LNOE and play is sweet. Picture a dancing bear, on a Unicycle, mowing down Zombies. Just sayn'

Well it is an image,usually it takes a few beers to come up with something similar.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Meh...I honestly don't know why some folks complain about this game. It's different yet allows for compatibility with an existing product. I cannot wait until the game is released. Going to be so awesome! Both on it's own and with LNOE. I cannot wait to build the 3D versions of the new board pieces for my uber 3D LNOE board. So awesome. I will add pics to my gallery as they become available.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."