Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Cornered" Zombie card
01-20-2012, 11:57 PM
"Cornered" Zombie card
Since this card lasts the whole zombie turn for each zombie fight, does this count as the 'one card per zombie' fight rule for all the fights? i.e. If 4 zombies are involved in fights on a turn, can none play a card like 'Undead Hate The Living' while 'Cornered' is active?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2012, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2012 12:09 AM by munkymuddface.)
RE: "Cornered" Zombie card
Negative! The zombie player can play this in conjunction with other cards. Yay for the zombies! Watchmen02

Zombie Fight cards will always begin with the text FIGHT: followed by the rules for the card. These cards also must be played during an active fight.

The card Cornered must be played at the start of the Zombie Turn, well before any fights are going down, and it does not begin with FIGHT:, so your zombies would be able to use Undead Hate the Living.
01-22-2012, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2012 02:08 AM by Atraangelis.)
Owch.. Going to start to pay more attention to the card combination implications ..

What are some of the more nasty combos that can be putbtogether for the zed side?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-22-2012, 05:36 PM
I've only had the core game for about 2 weeks now, but I stunned my wife by playing the Bickering card and This could be our last night on earth card in back to back turns. It allowed me to move my zombies in close enough to cut all her heroes off as she was camping in the same building. And then I sprung the Overconfident card on one of her student heroes and felt obligated to keep her other heroes there to protect the student. A few good dice rolls in my favor and it was a blood bath Zombie17

I realize that it was luck to have drawn those 3 cards close together and that I had some dice rolls in my favor... When it works out, it's awesome. When it doesn't, not so awesome lol
01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi, Cornered is an awesome Card. The only thing that sucks, is every Hero is Johnny.

What card does not combo with Cornered ? .....Rotten Bodies Insane19 well...you dont die, but i normally roll a 6 here, lol

Its a great time for and Urrrrgh, Fighting Instinct (my fav) a Machete Grave Weapon, ohhhh and if you have Living Nightmare in play, yummy time.

a good back up for Cornered is UnDead hate the Living, Brains (you can make a 7), or a Sickle Grave Weapon Zombie. Now your Zombies are a Lucky Bitch Sally.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05