Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Template for full-page scenario?
04-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Template for full-page scenario?
What are y'all using for the full-page scenario sheets I'm seeing? I can't find anything like that anywhere, even in the scenario creation kit linked here.

Thanks much.
Eric
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2010, 05:01 PM
RE: Template for full-page scenario?
Grudunza Wrote:What are y'all using for the full-page scenario sheets I'm seeing? I can't find anything like that anywhere, even in the scenario creation kit linked here.

Thanks much.
Eric

Hey Eric,

Could you give an example of what you're referring to? The front page of the scenarios I post is actually just two half sheets photoshopped together. The back sheet is something else.

Either way, I probably still have the resources lying around and can have them uploaded for you.
12-09-2010, 07:25 AM
i believe i know what your talking about so far i have only been able to find the scenario card sized templates i would like the full sheet ones like they have on the official website
02-14-2011, 08:53 AM
If anyone's still looking for this...

Attached File(s) Image(s)