Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creating a new game board
07-30-2008, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 08:42 AM by deadrabbit.)
Creating a new game board
me and my friend are curently makeing a game board for last night on earth. it will take place in the city, there will be roads. and there will be two story buildings. we are in the drawing stage of the map, and its looking pretty sweet. ill keep you guys as posted as much as i can and your suggestions and ideas would really help out. if anyone knows where i could get it printed onto board game card board it would be a greatly appreciated. i also plan on making cards that would fit the new version of the game. if anyone know how to make cards to match the lnoe cards you should inform me cuz i cant thik of anything. except begging flying frog to make blank cards. which i think all of us on this site should get together and do. any who. we are working hard on the game board and its looking pretty cool. we are going with a black and white theme but the blood will be red, like sin city. and were trying to figure out how to make the board two story with out being 3d were probably just gunna make plastic post that will fit into the cardboard pieces so it will stand up securely. are building ideas so far are a bank, apartments, park, movie theater, club, restaurant, bar, grocer store, hotel, gun store, police station, random homes, museum, car dealership, home inprovment store, hospital, fire station, and of course a mall with many shops in it. we als plan to make that board any where from 50% to 200% bigger.
like i said any suggestions would help out alot, and you ideas are welcome. thanks for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2008, 09:56 AM
RE: Creating a new game board
Hmmm, for second floor you could always go old school Talisman and have the second floor on a different board. Just a thought.

*Coony
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2008, 09:17 PM
what coony said.

And I also would like FFP to come out with some blank character cards, or some way of making your own additions like that.
07-31-2008, 12:09 AM
ya thats a good idea but with the second floor being a sepret peice would just kill it. i mean it would just look so cool if it was ontop of it.
10-14-2008, 10:58 PM
GW did interesting things like this with Necromunda... also in Warhamer Quest, and that one was 100% card.