Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creating new boards
11-26-2010, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2010 05:21 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Creating new boards
All I know is that FFP would make a mint off me if they'd sell blank boards and cards... Anyone remember "Zombies!!! 6.66: Fill in the ___" (I think that's the one it was)? Just white boards with matching backs., maybe with the lines on them. We'll draw the rest. Blank cards with the normal card backs...

You listening, Jason? Marybeth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2010, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2010 12:23 AM by juggler69uk.)
Has anyone made any new town boards yet, any pics anywhere?
Find all posts by this user
11-27-2010, 06:14 AM
(11-26-2010 03:59 PM)four_2113 Wrote:  Cymrusaint, will you post some pics when it's ready? Can't wait to see how it turns out!

And onemangang, there already is a church with a graveyard! Comes with LNoE!

Here is a work in progress of the Asylum. Needs a bit more work, but shouldn't take much longer.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

12-09-2010, 05:17 AM
(11-27-2010 06:14 AM)Cymrusaint Wrote:  
(11-26-2010 03:59 PM)four_2113 Wrote:  Cymrusaint, will you post some pics when it's ready? Can't wait to see how it turns out!

And onemangang, there already is a church with a graveyard! Comes with LNoE!

Here is a work in progress of the Asylum. Needs a bit more work, but shouldn't take much longer.

What Program did you use to create this? and is this all your own art? i really like this
12-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Hows the work on the asylum coming? I love the idéa.
12-30-2010, 07:10 PM
They really need a lab too. A secret laboratory where a mad scientist character would start or something like that.
01-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Would love to know if there is a "scenery generator" to create board images that are the same kind as the original artwork. I'm new to LNOE and customizing games, so assume I have no experience. I know how to print well, and know where to get the proper board-stock and adhesive. I just need to know how to get quality artwork or imagery.

It would be fantastic if FlyingFrog would design a program that could be used to generate new boards and heros.....

Davy
01-02-2011, 07:27 PM
(01-02-2011 07:03 PM)deadlydavy Wrote:  Would love to know if there is a "scenery generator" to create board images that are the same kind as the original artwork. I'm new to LNOE and customizing games, so assume I have no experience. I know how to print well, and know where to get the proper board-stock and adhesive. I just need to know how to get quality artwork or imagery.

It would be fantastic if FlyingFrog would design a program that could be used to generate new boards and heros.....

Davy

That, I can assure you won't happen. Unfortunately, you're have to make the artwork yourself.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
01-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Will these boards be downloads that you can attached to this site?
01-25-2011, 01:34 AM
I've requested that the guy who made the great Strange Eons program for making Arkham Horror custom content consider doing the same for LNOE. Not sure he will, but it would be nice.