Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cthulhu:Death may Die
07-20-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: Cthulhu:Death may Die
(07-17-2021 03:04 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  10AM Well the rocker is assembled & on the porch ,the heat Index is a Zillion+
so I'm off to read my comic & have a Beer.

OD

Can't fault ya and beer well earnedWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Cthulhu:Death may Die
The Comic was OK (the Beer was better) ,the art work was nicely subdued (in spite of all the gore)
& the panels were well arranged & flowed along well & easy to follow.( the cover showed the Lysia a
little pre or barely teen looking like a full sized 46 year old woman which was odd especially as the
last couple of pages included alternate cover art which IMO were a better fit, but in the comic she
was portrayed correctly)

The actual story was based on the Board Game & not a typical Lovecraft story as it was BAM BAM Monsters
from the getgo.It was set in Providence RI & you were left wondering where were the authorities when all
these masses of monsters on the loose. Then again the orphanage had a Gatling Gun so I guess things
were rather loose in early 20th century New England.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply