Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Character, Civil Servant
07-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Custom Character, Civil Servant
My best friend and brother in law works for our local council as Tech Supportfor the local schools computers. I'm sure civil servants / council workers have a silimar reputation the world over, in the UK they have the reputation for being some what less than enthusiastic about work. So with that in mind I've made my mate into a LNoE character, he didn't seem greatly impressed lol.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: Custom Character, Civil Servant
LOL! I am a kind of civil servant here in Brazil and you couldn't have described better how things are done in the public department! Well, maybe we have found our calling, because Philip over there would seriously kick Zombie's arses.
07-18-2012, 02:42 PM
That's not a civil servant as I know them. My idea of a civil servant would have 2 wounds (without youth), have a movement of 1d3, would only get 1 fight die, and any "lose a turn" cards would have to target them if possible. Watchmen02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2012, 02:55 PM
(07-18-2012 02:42 PM)mqstout Wrote:  That's not a civil servant as I know them. My idea of a civil servant would have 2 wounds (without youth), have a movement of 1d3, would only get 1 fight die, and any "lose a turn" cards would have to target them if possible. Watchmen02

Lol, I'll make sure Phill doesn't get to read these comments, he was grumpy enough at me for making the card as it is. Ha!

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
07-19-2012, 10:14 AM
(07-18-2012 02:42 PM)mqstout Wrote:  That's not a civil servant as I know them. My idea of a civil servant would have 2 wounds (without youth), have a movement of 1d3, would only get 1 fight die, and any "lose a turn" cards would have to target them if possible. Watchmen02

I think a Hero with the keyword Civil Servant should have the following special rule: Dowsy - On the roll of 1 for movement that Hero automatically loses his turn.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
07-19-2012, 04:57 PM
To be honest I think Bankers are a more derserving target for zombie fodder.

Their 'abilities' would include:

* Risk taking with the lives of others
* Selfish
* Cowardly
* Irresponsible
* Not to be trusted - so watch your back!
07-19-2012, 05:37 PM
People all this incredible abilities you described should be compesated with something...

Or else we add the Civil Servant to all zombies and it's done!!

=D

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
07-19-2012, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 07:45 PM by scarydk.)
(07-19-2012 05:37 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  People all this incredible abilities you described should be compesated with something...

Point taken.

How about this ability to balance things with respect to the troubled life of the civil servant:
3PM already?! - May cancel any fight he is in on the roll of 3+ (before Fight Dice are rolled).
(07-19-2012 04:57 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  To be honest I think Bankers are a more derserving target for zombie fodder.

Their 'abilities' would include:

* Risk taking with the lives of others
* Selfish
* Cowardly
* Irresponsible
* Not to be trusted - so watch your back!

Replace Cowardly with Greedy and you've just nailed the Used Car Salesman keyword for my next custom character. Watchmen02

Don't even think about playing the Escape in the Truck scenario with this guy on the loose. When doing so you also need to find the Townsfolk event card Jeb in order to fix the truck before you can start it.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
07-22-2012, 11:17 PM
As a Civil Servant I suggest a "Fed up with people" if adjacent to another Hero roll d6 on +5 Shoot the S.O.B.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-22-2012, 11:33 PM
More optional rules
STRAIGHT TO ANSWER PHONE. This Hero may not be the target of Bickering or This Could be our Last Night on Earth.

COMMON SENSE DOES NOT COMPUTE. This Hero must roll 4+ when attempting to exchange items.