Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Character cards
02-18-2010, 07:15 AM
RE: Custom Character cards
I was just thinking recently that it would have been great (and still could be for a future expansion) if all of the LNOE Heroes had Zombie Hero abilities that take effect if they become a Zombie Hero. FFP could include regular-sized Zombie Hero cards for the existing characters, to place in landscape orientation over the Hero's normal abilities when they become a Zombie Hero. Howzabout it, Jason?? I don't understand why some of the Zombie Heroes in the examples would still be fighting against the Zombies, though, but anyway... I'm curious, what is the idea of the extra DEAD spaces on Jason Voorhees?

(I also think it would be good if all BSG characters had a special ability for when they are revealed as Cylons, but that's another story...)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Nice!
11-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Looking good Emp!! Anyone here who can tell me how I can upload/show my customcards in a new thread?? So we can discuss them?
06-15-2017, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2017 04:38 PM by BigDumbYak.)
JUST came across this post today! These are GREAT! I really love the 2 sided cards, and may try that out myself!
Your friend did a fantastic job.

ALSO: makes me feel like a necromancer for reviving a 7 year dead thread. Zombie03
06-16-2017, 01:15 PM
(06-15-2017 04:37 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  JUST came across this post today! These are GREAT! I really love the 2 sided cards, and may try that out myself!
Your friend did a fantastic job.

ALSO: makes me feel like a necromancer for reviving a 7 year dead thread. Zombie03

LoL- I think this has happened to all of us, I've even posted
on old threads without realizing I was the OP Zombie12

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: