Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Characters
05-04-2013, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 04:14 AM by Mr. Migi.)
Custom Characters
I tend to ignore the zombie limit in my games and nearly tripled my zombie hoard through buying extra zombies from the FF store.

Needless to say...Our dear stock heroes don't go very far or long most games. Especially since I found blank templates for zombie heroes and for regular heroes at some point and started working on finding some miniatures. I found most 28mm miniatures work great and that the heroclix/horroclix figures are mostly 28mm.

Here is a few that I made through the magic of microsoft paint,

I had originally wanted this to be a separate 3 man team to fight both the heroes and the zombies but...I find they can work fine with them too

This last one needs allot of tweaking but Ive been wanting to do something with a cat lady who has some sort of crazy cat fueled power...

Thank you all in advance for any feedback and suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Custom Characters
Here is a few more, I want to change the ninjas last ability but cant think of anything at the moment....One idea was to make it that he can attack zombies while hidden but that limits where it can be utilized.

I found a sweet ash mini and couldn't resist having him in the game but I want to tweek his skill set some, any suggestions are appreciated

here is some mainstays that have become favorites in our games

05-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Wow! Great work +1 Rep

Any chance of a Predator card?

Or cards for these figures?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

05-04-2013, 05:28 PM
(05-04-2013 12:14 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Wow! Great work +1 Rep

Any chance of a Predator card?

Or cards for these figures?

Ive thought about making a predator card but I kept runing into the issue I did with most marvel characters: how can I make x character fit into LNoE without being too OP.

hmmm you know, Laura would be kinda fun to add into the game Ill need to start brainstorming on her skill set.

I love hasslefree minatures it was their site alone that got me thinking about making characters to begin with.
05-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Laura is hot. The hair, are you laying down a dare base then doing individual highlights or dry rushing the highlights... I think my eyes might be getting back to normal, need to start painting some more.. Great job on the minis Trev.

Mr. Migi, love the characters, keep em goin!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2013, 08:58 AM
As a german native speaker there are some things that come to my mind about the german cards.
Eva Krämer: Die Hexe tanz - Do you mean "Dance, Witch!" that would spell like "Hexe, tanz!" or do you mean "The Witch's Dance" - "Der Hexentanz" or "The Witch dances" - "Die Hexe tanzt"
Then a few not so important thoughts about minor details.
Herman von Heinzinger - Reichs Marquis General. Hermann in german mostly has 2 n at the end and Reichsgeneral should be written together. It's a matter of taste of course but the "von" already indicates his nobility - I would leave away the Marquis.
By the way is he a Zombie Hero or a Hero?
05-07-2013, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 12:45 PM by alderdust.)
Mmmmmm Those Lara croft thighs on that mini haha
05-07-2013, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 10:34 PM by Mr. Migi.)
(05-07-2013 08:58 AM)spiritusXmachina Wrote:  As a german native speaker there are some things that come to my mind about the german cards.
Eva Krämer: Die Hexe tanz - Do you mean "Dance, Witch!" that would spell like "Hexe, tanz!" or do you mean "The Witch's Dance" - "Der Hexentanz" or "The Witch dances" - "Die Hexe tanzt"
Then a few not so important thoughts about minor details.
Herman von Heinzinger - Reichs Marquis General. Hermann in german mostly has 2 n at the end and Reichsgeneral should be written together. It's a matter of taste of course but the "von" already indicates his nobility - I would leave away the Marquis.
By the way is he a Zombie Hero or a Hero?

Thank you for the help. My knowledge of German is very limited and I was looking for some flavor text for the characters. Regarding Hermann he was meant to be a zombie hero or with the idea that in a 3vs game he would have to depend on his subordinates and his tannhauser move would be used to either grief the heroes right before he dies or as a last ditch effort to save his life.
05-07-2013, 10:08 PM
(05-07-2013 12:52 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Laura is hot. The hair, are you laying down a dare base then doing individual highlights or dry rushing the highlights... I think my eyes might be getting back to normal, need to start painting some more.. Great job on the minis Trev.

Mr. Migi, love the characters, keep em goin!

Drybrushed and fine detailing at the hair tips. Thanks friskers
05-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Here is Lara, with her starting with a first aid kit and her revolver skill Id have to play her a few times to see how she does.

Here is the corrected cards, Thank you for the feedback on my German characters again spiritusXmachina

Im thinking of a way that a Predator can utilize his cloak ability. One Idea is using 3 identical tiles with one marked on the other side. As the player moves the Predator he can keep his position secret but could still get hit by another player.

Drummed up to zombie variants that I plan on trying out tonight. I know the zombies are considerably stronger in the grave weapons add on but I figured these could add some variety until then,