Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Scenario: "Death Is Not An Option"
02-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Custom Scenario: "Death Is Not An Option"
Looking for feedback...

~ ~ ~ ~

Scenario Name: “Death Is Not An Option”

Turns: 15

The worst has happened. Two of your friends have fallen victim to the slaughter of the zombie hordes. Exhausting all other possible ways of reviving them, your team resorts to fighting the supernatural with the supernatural, biohazard life with witchcraft. The fabled Wicca House in town houses what may be your last hope at rescuing your friends.

Game Setup

• Use all 6 L-Shaped Outer Boards and the Manor House Center Board arranged as per the diagram below.

• Place the Spell Circle in the Manor House.

• Place Letter Tiles ‘A’ & ‘B’ as well as Number Tiles 3-8 face-down in 8 different buildings. The Spell Book is Tile ‘A.’ The Skull is Tile ‘B.’

• Zombies start with two Zombie Heroes.

• Heroes start in Wicca House. All Heroes start game with one Hero card.

Scenario Objectives

1) The Heroes must find the Spell Book & Skull, and cast the Dezombification Charm on their friends before sunrise. To cast the charm, 2 Heroes must give up their movement turn in the Spell Circle with the dropped Spell Book, Skull, and any 1 [fire] item.
2) Heroes cannot cast Dezombification Charm while zombies and Zombie Heroes are inside the walls of the Wicca House (Manor House). The space must be pure of evil to cast magick spells.
3) Heroes win by Casting Dezombification Charm, bringing Zombie Heroes back to life. Zombies win by killing 2 Heroes, having any 1 Zombie Hero killed, or lasting until sunrise.

Scenario Search Items
1) Spell Book
2) Skull
3) Any [fire] Item

紅蝶, The Crimson Butterfly
"Regret not what you have done." -Musashi Miyamoto
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Custom Scenario: "Death Is Not An Option"
I like the idea of there being zombie Heros you don't want to kill . My only issue would be if you move the zombie heroes into the wicca house. How would you get them out without killing them. Using zombie hunger would be difficult with 2 zombie heroes. Maybe making the Wicca house impenetrable to zombie heroes would give you more of a chance. But love the concept
02-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Yah, you would have to lure them out with Zombie Hunger, then be able to run back in, which means a clear path and a good roll. Tough scenario for sure. I'd like to try it.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
02-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Lure without killing them in the process. Challenging
02-14-2014, 01:23 AM
This looks like a supper fun scenario I'm goinng to try and get the group to play this next. I'm going to make a few alterations I hope you don't take offense with them. So my idea is with the numbers they will be a hero cards. The way I see it if the hero is looking for the A or B and can't find it they would find something. I will also put in zombies atto spawn with such a big board it will help them keep up with the heroes getting away to different corners of the board. I'll share as soon as I can sadly my game sessions have become more infrequent.

Thanks again for the scenario again.

Cinatus[/align]

Survival is only the beginning.