Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom character help
09-25-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Custom character help
Alright, alright, you both win. I added Erudite to her character sheet, but with a twist. First cleaned up the wording to match more.....but I will combine and alter 2 Abilities, one makes and the other agent Carter.

Erudite- draw 5 cards, choose 2 to keep, while discarding the other 3 into the discard pile.

Ok, one last check over and we can start. I need to get my friends to take pictures.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2017, 10:30 PM
Custom character help
I should be able to get them done up this week, and then once you have your pics, it shouldn't take long to put them all together in a nice PDF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-25-2017, 10:50 PM
Take your time, no rush, I will be partially gone for the next week, it's my birthday and I'm going camping for a week, so bad to no cell service. I will be returning in about a week, when that happens I will get to doing the pictures and get it all done. Thank you again.
10-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Ok, here is what I have so far.
With better placeholder images Zombie03
Alexander Bradish
[Image: Hero%20-%20Alexander%20Bradish%20-%20LNo...z2vcob.png]

Bethany Floring
[Image: Hero%20-%20Bethany%20Floring%20-%20LNoE%...bbgmkx.png]

Twiggy Bradish
[Image: Hero%20-%20Twiggy%20Bradish%20-%20LNoE%2...f1tkhd.png]
oops, need to fix the font on the '2'

J.R. Esper
[Image: Hero%20-%20JR%20Esper-%20LNoE%20Small_zpspxgjamxa.png]

Cyrus Denny
[Image: Hero%20-%20Cyrus%20Denny-%20LNoE%20Small...e3yyif.png]
10-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Woo hoo, looks great. I'll get the pictures done. Those look lovely.
12-01-2017, 11:55 PM
*Sigh*
Hello All,
I would first like to apologize to 'All' for my long and silent run of being MIA, but first i would like to give a huge apologize to BigDumbYak for making these beautiful custom character and then saying I would get pictures and then..nothing. So the short and hassle free answer is 'life complications', but the long story is that i had a busy 2 months and almost went through a damaging relationship following right after my last post. so now i will fix this, first what i want to do is because i haven't seen it, is an un-boxing of the '10th year anniversary' of last night on earth, have that out next week, then get back to finishing these character, at least one before December ends, hopefully BigDumbYak sees this and i hope he can accept my apology if not i understand.
12-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Custom character help
(12-01-2017 11:55 PM)Otacon29 Wrote:  *Sigh*
Hello All,
I would first like to apologize to 'All' for my long and silent run of being MIA, but first i would like to give a huge apologize to BigDumbYak for making these beautiful custom character and then saying I would get pictures and then..nothing. So the short and hassle free answer is 'life complications', but the long story is that i had a busy 2 months and almost went through a damaging relationship following right after my last post. so now i will fix this, first what i want to do is because i haven't seen it, is an un-boxing of the '10th year anniversary' of last night on earth, have that out next week, then get back to finishing these character, at least one before December ends, hopefully BigDumbYak sees this and i hope he can accept my apology if not i understand.

Hey, no problems man! Life gets on the way, I get it. We ALL do.

My templates are ready to rock whenever you are.

I’ve been reworking some AToE templates too, so I can whip up those too.

Don’t even try to challenge: I am the KING of unfinished projects! Watchmen02

12-02-2017, 04:31 AM
Great, also one last add on.
Do you know anyone that does 'Hero cards' and 'Unique item cards?'
12-02-2017, 06:37 AM
Custom character help
(12-02-2017 04:31 AM)Otacon29 Wrote:  Great, also one last add on.
Do you know anyone that does 'Hero cards' and 'Unique item cards?'

Got a template for those too. I got mine printed at PrinterStudio.com pretty good quality, but nothing that will match the LNoE cards