Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom spawning pit
01-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Custom spawning pit
One of my endless LNoE projects involves creating a custom 3D board. Since I won't be drawing little red crosses I have been planning on creating some custom spawning pits (thought it would be kinda cool).

On a totally unrelated subject I did some google browsing for minis this weekend and stumbled upon this page from Sarge's Table Top Blog and couldn't believe my eyes. Sarge (turns out he's also a TZG member) had created a Plague Pit for another miniature game (Witchfinder General) and it looks totally awesome. I'm not thinking of going this BIG with my spawning pits but this one will definitely be source for inspiration. Thought other members would dig it too:

Image courtesy of Graham Sargeant. Used with permission.

Lovely isn't it? Check out Sarge's blog here: http://www.tabletophero.moonfruit.com/

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 02:50 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Custom spawning pit
I like it! I bought one myself here http://www.gelaendestuecke.de/onlineshop...grave.html

I'd much rather have Graham Sargeant's though it's awesome!
Find all posts by this user
01-23-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Custom spawning pit
Glad you like my pit! Did have a bit of a job getting hold of the body parts used in the pit, they seem to be fairly hard to get hold of.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user