Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customed Zombie Heroes
06-24-2017, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 03:23 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Customed Zombie Heroes
That poor diner wench looks like she's seen better days!

These add tons of incentive to make sure HPs turn into zombie players... Hopefully incentive for the players, too Watchmen02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2017, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 06:32 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
(06-24-2017 03:21 PM)mqstout Wrote:  That poor diner wench looks like she's seen better days!

These add tons of incentive to make sure HPs turn into zombie players... Hopefully incentive for the players, too Watchmen02

Thanks! I agree, I almost want to get a Hero killed! I do find they have a practical use over the ZH tokens - hence the base colour.
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2017, 04:20 PM
The Zombie Heroes look AWesome!

I really want some too!

+1 Rep
07-12-2017, 01:56 AM
Neat. I may do something like this for my minis too. I'm not really a fan of using the zombie hero tokens.
08-13-2017, 06:16 PM
(07-12-2017 01:56 AM)Omega156 Wrote:  Neat. I may do something like this for my minis too. I'm not really a fan of using the zombie hero tokens.

Final few customised Zombie Hereos

http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/dis...ssageBlock

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-13-2017, 08:30 PM
These are really awesome. Good job! The only one I am not sure about is Alice - the style of her Apron seems to change too much, which looks like it could be fixed with a little bit of paint. Though, since she's my favorite miniature, I'm probably just too detail oriented with her. :-)

I have been dreaming for quite a while of making a zombie set of heroes myself, but was thinking of modding a set of the original figures to do it. I have to say, this concept has me considering other possibilities.