Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customizable Decks?
07-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Customizable Decks?
I was reading over the Wiki page on the Flying Frog site. Really appreciate the errata and other information.

I like how you list all the cards in the game. Any possibility that you will shed light on the relative value of each card. In other words a handy way of being able to for example remove 10 hero cards from the game and be able to know what would be 10 good zombie cards to also remove in order to retain a balanced game.

I realize that you have done this will all the web expansion dekcs , any possibility you would offer the same information for the base set and Growing Hunger?

Sometimes I feel the itch to take a few cards out of each deck especially when playing with 85 cards for each side. Would be great to have some guidelines on how to do this in a balanced way.

Bob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply