Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holiday sales and promotions on the Flying Frog Store!
11-25-2011, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 12:28 AM by soundgirl.)
Holiday sales and promotions on the Flying Frog Store!
Happy Holidays everyone!

The signed card promotion is back as well as a 3 day sale on the webstore. http://stores.homestead.com/flyingfrogproductions A free random signed card will be given out with any purchase now through January 8, 2011. The 3 day sale includes $15 hero packs and $10 off of Fortune and Glory and Conquest of Planet Earth.

[Image: FFP_HolidaySale2011.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2011, 10:19 AM
RE: Holiday sales and promotions on the Flying Frog Store!
The hero packs are a great deal-priced even lower than the discounters.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
11-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Bought! I knew I had to wait! Watchmen02

Feed me!
11-25-2011, 07:10 PM
good for those living in US only...
11-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Yet LNOE is once again out of stock from the manufacturer from most distributors and dealers. Seriously people, I went to my local shop to get it for my sister when she comes to town and it was out. TheWarStore.com is 35 min from me and they are out. I got her ATOE which should match her tastes but being out of LNOE again and on Black Friday is nuts.
11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
It's available right now through Flying Frog's webstore and Amazon. A Google search brings up several more places where it can be purchased for a variety of prices at or under the list price, none of which show any indication that they are almost out of stock. I'd say in this instance your local retailer is to blame if anyone is, not FFP. Unfortunately a brick and mortar store can only have so many items on hand at a time; maybe someone grabbed the last one right before you got there and they'll restock next week.
11-26-2011, 03:11 PM
TheWarStore http://www.thewarstore.com/product33420.html

MiniaturesMarket http://www.miniaturemarket.com/last-nigh...-game.html

Those are two pretty big avenues for the game. The War Store also notes "Out of Stock at the Manufacturer, watch this site for reprint dates ". That has come up before with FFG. Look at their news post from last November: http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/

It's good there are a few avenues left to purchase from but if it is disappearing from retailer's shelves (checked both my local stores and saw it out) and also from online dealers and distributors (miniatures market and war store are two of the biggest) then those places who still have it are going to start going dry just like last year. I go to The War Store every once and awhile. The place is frigging huge and packed to the gills with product. The Black Friday weekend is insane for them and they build up inventory to be ready for it. You can be certain that if they are out of stock heading into this weekend it is because FFG wasn't shipping to them. I would wager they are holding on to what stock they have to sell direct until they get a reprinting in. After all, FFG makes more off of direct sales than to distributors. They will probably be the last to go dry but their price is significantly higher than elsewhere.
11-26-2011, 06:56 PM
That is a fat deal on Hero Packs. I need to send that link to my friends and loved ones! Wish FANG got a little heavier discount. That is one expensive game.