Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
D&D&AToE
05-11-2011, 05:35 PM
D&D&AToE
So friday I had a D&D session with a couple of friends and to change things a bit I incorperated a little game of ATOE. They had to fight the Vampire in the small town of Shadowbrook in order to obtain a treasure map that would lead them to... ah never mind...after the ATOE game we continued with D&D but everything fit with what they had to do in Shadowbrook. I made some small changes, like not losing your investigations/items when you get knocked out, just so the game wouldn't last to long. I think my friends had a good time with this little twist on a D&D game. The first game of ATOE went down ok but this time around it was real fun, the last time we played ATOE we played with 6, now we played with 4. I think this made a big difference.
Anywayz looking forward to playing Invasion from outer space with the almighty EMP soon.
cheers

the kiddarqo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: D&D&AToE
So was it co-op or competative, to fit in with the D&D theme?
05-11-2011, 06:59 PM
It was a co-op game, I haven't played the game competitively, I think the next time we play we'll give that a try, sounds fun Watchmen02
05-11-2011, 10:26 PM
I did something similar, but I just used the board to show the town. But the town elders were ALL trying to hide their town shady past.
05-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Bjorn & Mark are passing by this afternoon, maybe you can stop by too? Then we can start a game up if they are interested Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user