Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Danger Cards
01-20-2012, 06:20 AM
Danger Cards
The lastt time I played FANG, I noticed how small the Danger card deck really is. We had 6 players, and one of them drew 2 dangers which were exactly the same. I thought this was discarded incorrectly, but upon inspection, we realized there were multiple danger cards which are identical.

Since the danger cards are central to the mechanics of the game, it would be nice to have like 150 or 200 unique danger cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2012, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 07:20 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Danger Cards
More Dangers would be nice.Sometimes you pull a danger that just doesn't fit the Location at all & in that case we redraw.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-20-2012, 02:18 PM
From what I recall, there are two of every Danger, but those same Dangers have unique Cliffhangers.

For example: There are two Car Chase Dangers. One has a Cliffhanger of Rollover! and the other is Over a Cliff (something like that).

I don't mind having duplicate Dangers because of this, but I think it would be lame to draw the same danger twice in a row. I look forward to the eventual expansion for this game which will likely add to the Dangers deck.
01-20-2012, 07:24 PM
I dont mind pulling 2 of the same danger, because if I was in a car
chase, then I would imagine it being and extra long car chase like
in a adventure movie. Or if it was trap danger that it would be an
extravagant trap that was constructed if two of those were drawn.
Plus like Munky said, that have different cliffhangers.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
01-20-2012, 07:49 PM
I kinda like having two of the same danger with two different cliffhangers because then you don't really know what will happen if you fail. That being said, I think this deck is the second most obvious area to plus in future expansions. I would really like to see more vile organizations in the future too.