Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark Gothic's Incomprehensible Storage Insert
10-16-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Dark Gothic's Incomprehensible Storage Insert
(10-16-2014 04:11 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  Otherwise I just find sleeves make it too hard to shuffle.

Whenever I see someone make this statement I imagine the person trying riffle shuffle the sleeved cards. That is almost impossible, nevermind hard. I find the sleeved cards way too slippery for this, and they are too stiff with sleeves.

When the cards are sleeved you shuffle differently. You split the deck in half in your hands and then mesh mash the two halves together. You start by leading the corner of one half deck into the long side of the other and slide them together. You will get a nearly perfect every other card shuffle. I do that then shuffle them hand over hand a couple times and it's a great shuffle.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Dark Gothic's Incomprehensible Storage Insert
(10-16-2014 11:20 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  When the cards are sleeved you shuffle differently. You split the deck in half in your hands and then mesh mash the two halves together. You start by leading the corner of one half deck into the long side of the other and slide them together. You will get a nearly perfect every other card shuffle. I do that then shuffle them hand over hand a couple times and it's a great shuffle.

Spot on!!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply