Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Darkness Falls
03-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Darkness Falls
I share bed & board(games) with OD,and am
one of the few women members(the only non FFP one I think).

I'm not much on Forums but I like the Horror theme
which got me into games like Fury of Dracula,Arkham
Horror & of course FFP Games.

I enjoy reading books with a Horror theme,especially
if they involve old houses.

Mater

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2009, 01:37 PM
RE: Darkness Falls
Hiya Mater!

Great to see you here. My wife plays LNoE with me occassionally, but I think she likes AToE more!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2009, 03:03 PM
RE: Darkness Falls
Hello there.

Speaking of old haunted houses, I watched a program on TV many, many years ago concerning true ghost stories of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (and surrounding areas). The final story was about a house and it was one of the most captivating and chilling ghost stories I've ever heard. I later found the same tale in a book, also about Pittsburgh hauntings and, later, on the internet. Every once in a while I would go back to read the story and one day I came across something I've avoiding looking up for years: the truth. Nothing kills a good (supposedly) true ghost story like the truth. Alas, the idea is still very creepy but the energy behind the tale has died.

So I, too, love ghost stories about old houses... I just hate finding out the facts behind them. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user