Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Darn humans :(
09-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Darn humans :(
Well the humans won again. Seems to be a going trend with my group. We played die zombies die and the humans won with 6 turns left a landslide victory in my opinion. Now I will say they got a really good start. The sheriff was in town and someone got the shotgun in the second turn also I started the game with a lot of zombies on the board so they had plenty of targets. After that they just kept getting good cards and I found myself discarding alot to get something usable and playing any card even if it really didn't help me enough to matter.

I only want your brains, Your tasty tasty brains. Is that too much to ask?

Oh well next time thinkers! Next time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2008, 03:18 AM
RE: Darn humans :(
Funny, I had posted a few weeks back on how the darn zombies kept winning, and I was excited about the Humans finally winning! I too played that scenario, and was told that using the 'advanced cards' probably shouldn't be used for DIE ZOMBIE DIE....

Still fun though!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply